Lathe Collet Chucks are great options for shops looking to decrease lathe set-up times. The average job shop changes their machine setup two to three times a day. By replacing the standard 3-jaw chuck with a quick-change collet chuck, the changeover from one size material to another is done in just a few seconds – the time it takes to change a collet.
NOTE: Collets not included.
- Easily change the collet in seconds (requires handheld collet changing tool)
- Grips the part evenly and with more force
- High repeatability and concentricity
- Larger gripping range
- Sealed design for long life and minimal maintenance
- Minimizes coolant going through the spindle drawtube