The Multi-Auger Chip Conveyor System removes chips from the machine quickly, with minimal coolant carryout. Four side augers transport the chips to the front of the pan, where they are collected by a heavy-duty steel, belt-type chip conveyor, and discharged at standard 55-gallon barrel height. The system is ideal for high-production machining applications, and can be activated via M-code, or directly from the control pendant. There are user settings to control the interval and duration of the conveyor cycle for automatic operation, and the system automatically reverses if a jam occurs.
- Prevents chip buildup in the enclosure
- Ideal for a high-production environments
- Automatic reversal upon torque overload situations
- Activated by M-code, or manually from the control pendant
- User settings to control cycle interval and duration for automatic operation