If the machine has a HPC/TSC 300 pump with a secondary filter:
- Remove the coolant return loop .
- Install the coolant hose adapter [A] to the 3/4" NPT port.
- Connect the upper AF hose  to the coolant hose adapter.
- Connect the 12" (30 cm) pump hose [B] to the 1/2" NPT port in the pump stand.
- Attach the lower AF hose  to the 12" (30 cm) hose [B].
- Close the machine doors and windows.
Note: Coolant can splash in the machine.
- Start the coolant pump.
- Remove the AF lid while the coolant pump is on.
- Use the wash gun to fill the AF with the coolant.
Note: Becareful Coolant can splash at you when using the wash gun.
Note: This pushes the air out of the AF.
- Install the lid when the AF is full.