Apply grease to the o-rings  for the SPINDLE LINER [F]. Insert the SPINDLE LINER [F] into the spindle through the hydraulic union. Align the notches in the SPINDLE LINER [F] with the tapped holes in the switch plate.
Note: In LMC unions, the larger-diameter o-ring touches the union. In Samchully unions and Kitagawa unions, the smaller-diameter-ring touches the union. It does not look fully seated but this is normal.
Apply removable blue thread-locking compound to the screws  for the RING [E]. Install the RING [E] over the SPINDLE LINER [F]. The liner kit includes these screws, only two are used:
- (2) M6 x 20 mm screws. Use these for LMC unions.
- (2) M5 x 45 mm screws. Use these for Kitagawa unions.
- (2) M6 x 40 mm screws. Use these for Samchully unions.
The spindle liner kit gives you (4) options for spindle liners:
- PVC LINER INSERT [H] with 3.068" (77.93 mm) inner diameter (ID)
- Steel LINER INSERT [G] with 3.188" (80.98 mm) ID
- Alternate (10) SPACERS [A] with a 1" ID pre-bored and (11) DISKS [D]. Make sure the chamfered side  of each bar guide disk faces the bar-feeder-end of the draw tube.
- Blank DISKS [B] that have not been pre-bored. The outer diameter is 3.50" (88.90 mm)
Turn the NUT [C] to install it into the end of the SPINDLE LINER [H].