NGC software version 100.17.000.2045 has been released and is available for download from the Haas Portal. This release is for NGC Mill, Lathe and Simulators. For a complete list of corrections refer to the release notes on the Haas Portal >Service Tab> Documents and Software > Control Software > Next Generation Control > Mill, Lathe and Simulator Software.
- In previous versions alarm 9802 SIO MCU COMMUNICATION LOSS would intermittently be generated by the control. This has been fixed in this version (TP#24753).
- In previous version setting 340 Chuck Clamp Delay Time did not work correctly. This has been fixed in this version. (TP#24949).
- In software version 100.17.00.2020 and later, if a machine was configured to have more than 5 axis, the offset page did not displayed all the axes. This has been fixed in this version (TP#24533).
This software also includes 100.17.000.2044 and lower corrections and updates:
- In previous versions pressing the jog lock while holding the axis jogging keys would not always stop jogging. This has been fixed in this released (TP#24035)
- In 100.17.000.204x versions a problem affected machines with the bearingless union. If a tool change occurred, and the TSC was not on, then the TSC vacuum would turn on and stay on after the tool change was completed. This has been fixed in this released (TP#24596).
- VPS Template fixes.
- Ability was added to update the SKBIF firmware from the main software update (TP#23798).
- In previous version there was a problem where during tool change recovery alarm 2066 TOOL CHANGER HOME POSITION FAULT would be generated. This is fixed in this version.(TP#20948).
- In previous version alarm 379 SKIP SIGNAL NOT FOUND would intermittently be generated. This is fixed in this version (TP#24118).