NGC software version 100.18.000.1011 has been released and is available for download from the Haas Portal. This release is for NGC Mill, Lathe and Simulators. For a complete list of corrections refer to the release notes on the Haas Portal >Service Tab> Documents and Software > Control Software > Next Generation Control > Mill, Lathe and Simulator Software.
- CL-1 makes a clunk when the lead screw compensations are applied. This has been fixed in this version. (TP#27215)
This software also includes 100.18.000.1010 fixes, below are a few corrections, for a complete list download the release notes from the Haas Portal.
- In software version line 100.17.000.204X a problem existed when entering values in the settings, alias codes screen, the entered value does not appear. This issue has been fixed in this version. (TP#24473)
- In previous software versions the velocity of the stock push to the initial position [F4] was based on invalid parameter. That caused push to be too fast in some situations. This issue has been fixed in this version. (TP#24862)
- In previous software versions the spindle orientation direction in canned cycles was not consistent with previous commanded spindle direction. This issue has been fixed in this version. (TP#24948)
- In previous software versions the control could produce erroneous alarm 370 ( invalid geometry in G71/G70 cycles ). This issue has been fixed in this version. (TP#26799, 26973)