Boost your productivity. Reduce cycle times. Eliminate all that opening and closing of the mill doors to adjust coolant lines. Our Programmable Coolant Nozzle is a multi-position nozzle that automatically directs coolant precisely at the cutting tool. The position of the nozzle is controlled via the program, and set specifically for each tool length – saving operator time by eliminating constant adjustments. The nozzle position may also be adjusted manually from the control pendant while a program is running
NOTE: If an Accessory Tooling Block is installed, it may prevent coolant from the Programmable Coolant Nozzle (PCOOL) from reaching short tools, when the nozzle is at the top of its travel.
- Better chip clearing and tool life
- Fully integrated with the Haas control
- Store nozzle positions in the tool offset table
- Coolant nozzle positions can be adjusted on-the-fly
- Features 34 programmable positions