This Haas-built 40-taper inline direct-drive spindle provides 12,000 rpm for high-speed milling, and allows rigid tapping at speeds to 5000 rpm. The inline direct-drive spindle is coupled directly to the motor to provide excellent surface finishes and greater thermal stability.
NOTE: Speeds higher than 10,000 rpm require toolholders balanced to a G2.5 rating at a speed greater than or equal to the operational rpm.
- 5000-rpm high-speed tapping
- High acceleration/deceleration rates for reduced cycle times
- Durable and reliable Haas-built spindle
- 20% faster speeds and feeds than the standard spindle
- Excellent performance on 3D surfacing applications