Position is responsible for performing troubleshooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, service, and repair of machine tools at customer site and on company facility. Incumbent performs all job functions in a high quality, efficient and timely manner. Incumbent works as a member of a team and assists team members as required. Makes recommendations to supervisor on process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Performs troubleshooting and problem solving of CNC Machine Tools.
• Performs high quality, efficient and timely machine/tooling installation as assigned.
• Performs high quality, efficient and timely repair and preventative maintenance as assigned.
• Ensures high quality levels/standards in all work performed and follows all safety procedures and requirements.
• Trains and instructs customers, and internal team members, on proper installation, service/repair procedures for current & new equipment/machines and processes.
• Using Service software, accurately documents all actions and findings, completes, and reports parts required and repair. Reporting is required same day, and at the maximum within 24 hours.
• Consults with other team members, internal departments and/or external vendors to resolve issues related to installation and service/repair.
• Continuously reviews current processes and searches out improvement methods. Recommends modifications and improvements to machine/equipment, processes, and procedures.
• Communicates as needed to our customers including notification of arrival, progress updates, and checking out upon leaving the customer site.
• Progressive development of skills should be cultivated through further education, seminars, company training and other external resources such as reading material.
• Responsible for the cleanliness, care, and upkeep of all company property.
• Based on business need, assists, supports and/or performs other job functions within department or other work areas within scope and ability.
• Associates Degree or certification in the troubleshooting, repair, and installation of CNC Machine Tool Products.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the troubleshooting, installation, and repair of Machine Tools Products.
• A valid Drivers License, a good driving record, and the ability to "legally" operate a company "Service" vehicle or personal vehicle for company business. (You may be required to drive your personal vehicle for business until a company vehicle is assigned).
• Good interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain professional conduct when dealing with customers, peers, builder representatives and suppliers.
• Demonstrated self-starter and effective planning and organization skills.
• Ability to participate as a member of a team, crossing department and divisional lines.
• Ability to use PC and job-related software/programs for programming, documentation/record keeping.
• Physical demands: continuous bending, stooping, standing, climbing, step stool climbing, lifting to 50lbs, lifting greater than 50lbs with assistance, pushing and pulling.
• Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and evening hours as required by customer.
• Must be able to travel in support of training, out-of-state or out-of-country customers, and assist other divisions as required to support business demand. Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Passport.
• Ability to obtain a major credit card i.e., American Express, Visa, or Master Card, based on your own personal credit history to utilize for business expenses and occasional travel requirements.
Work uniforms are company provided. Manufacturing work environment which includes moving mechanical machine parts, potentially loud equipment, with exposure to a variety of non-hazardous and hazardous chemicals and airborne particles. Hands on work with machine tool equipment. LCD viewing and key entry. Internal/external customer communications with vendor and supplier contact. Employee requirement to utilize Gosiger and customer safety guidelines and procedures.
3315 Intertech Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
Name: Meg Zoerb
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Email: [email protected]