The TM-P Series Toolroom Mills are affordable, easy to use, and offer the precision control of the Haas CNC system. They use standard 40-taper tooling, and are very easy to learn and operate – even without knowing G-code. They are the perfect option for schools and companies transitioning to CNC, or for anyone looking for a large-travel machine on a budget.
The TM-P models include a 10-pocket automatic tool changer, a faster spindle, and higher rapids.
The TM-2P offers more X- and Y-axis travel than the TM-1P.
- Operates on single- or three-phase power
- Conversational programming system
- User-friendly Haas control
- Affordable full CNC capabilities
- HaasConnect remote monitoring
- Made in the USA