The Haas Chip Lift collects chips as they are discharged from a machine’s standard auger chute, and conveys them to barrel height – 34.5" (876 mm) – so they can be collected in a standard industrial barrel or large chip bin.
The Chip Lift’s intake hopper may be oriented in three directions, allowing chip discharge to the back, side, or front of the machine, depending on customer needs and space requirements.
The Chip Lift is fully portable, and easily rolled from machine to machine for daily chip collection, or to the machine generating the most chips for less frequent maintenance.
- Save time by collecting chips in larger barrels or chip bins that can be emptied less frequently
- Included safety skirt protects operators from moving parts
- Fully portable design is easily moved from machine to machine
- Works well with steel, aluminum, and most common materials
- Plug-&-Play interface with the Haas Control
- Power is supplied directly from the Haas machine
- Automatically reverses if a jam or overload occurs
- Activated via M-code, or manually from the control pendant
- Control Settings to adjust the interval and duration of operation
- Automatic operation increases energy efficiency
- Steep, 60-degree lift angle minimizes footprint
- Heavy-duty hinged-belt for minimal maintenance