This 4000-rpm Live Tooling option with 24-station (half-index) BMT65 turret allows for twice the number of programmed tool stations, for better use of tooling, increasing your available tool stations to 24, with 12 stations able to accept driven tools. The live tooling and fully synchronized C-axis allow you to perform secondary operations – milling, drilling, flatting, and tapping – on the face of the part and around the diameter. Special static toolholders are included.
- 24-station (half-index) BMT65 turret, with 12 available driven stations
- Turret indexes every 15 degrees, rather than every 30 degrees
- Fully synchronized multi-axis interpolation
- C-axis provides precise and repeatable bidirectional motion
- Clamp-style C-axis brake for powerful stationary grip
- Includes tooling kit, with half-index holders