This 20,000-rpm spindle provides the necessary power and speed for high-production environments.The higher rpm range produces superior surface finishes, and the combination of high speed and fast accel/decel rates results in shorter cycle times.The 20k spindle is an excellent way to enhance the performance and productivity of the Drill/Tap Series machines.
NOTE: Speeds higher than 10,000 rpm require toolholders balanced to a G2.5 rating at a speed greater than or equal to the operational rpm.
- Increases production by increasing material removal rates due to the high rpm range
- Improves surface finishes by maintaining a constant high surface speed
- Reduces cycle time through high accelerations and decelerations
- Optimizes tool life by allowing proper surface speeds, particularly on small tools, preventing premature tool wear
- Not available with Through-Spindle-Coolant