The ST-25LY is a long-bed, big-bore turning center with Y-axis and C-axis capabilities, allowing high-productivity, done-in-one machining operations. The ST-25LY provides roughly double the Z-axis travel and turning length of the standard ST-25Y for machining longer parts, while maintaining superior cutting performance, and a compact footprint. The ST-25LY is engineered from the ground up to create a rigid and high-performance machine. A wide selection of productivity-enhancing options and powerful standard features provides more value than ever before.
- 12-station BMT65 turret
- Y-axis milling, drilling, and tapping
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- Standard programmable hydraulic tailstock with #4 Morse taper
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for long tools
- Available Steady Rest Provision for part-face machining or supporting extra-long parts
- Made in the USA