When used with any CNC machining center, the control performs as a semi-4th axis, activated by a single M-code. You can program the control to rotate the rotary spindle in either direction, in step sizes from 0.001° to 999.999°. There can be up to 99 different steps in memory, and each step can be repeated (or looped) up to 999 times. Non-volatile memory retains programs, even when the power is turned off, and you can store up to 10 separate programs.
- Store up to 10 programs
- Program up to 99 commands, and loop each command up to 999 times
- Program angles from .001 degree to 999.999 degrees
- Operates on 230-240 VAC power
- Includes CNC interface cable
- Allows Haas rotary products to be used on non-Haas machine tools