The ST-10LY long-bed turning center further expands the already large range of Haas ST series long-bed models. The addition of Y-axis and live tooling allows milling, drilling, and tapping on the face of the part and around the circumference for increased machine capabilities.
The ST-10LY provides double the Z-axis travel and turning length of the standard ST-10Y for machining longer parts, while maintaining superior cutting performance, and a compact footprint. It offers a wide selection of productivity-enhancing options, and more features and value than ever before.
- Extra-small footprint
- High rpm and rapid speeds
- Y-axis milling, drilling, and tapping
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- Standard manual hydraulic with hydraulic quill
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for long tools
- Ideal for high-volume, high-production environments
- Made in the USA