Log into HBC.HAASCNC.COM:
Go to Service> Utilities> Documents and Software>
01_Control_Software>01_Next Generation Control>02_NGC_Simulator>
- Download the latest NGC software. Extract the NGC 100.xx.xxx.xxx.zip file and save the file to the root of the USB Service Key.
Go to Service> Activations>NGC-Configuration Simulator
- Download the NGC simulator configuration file. After downloading the "100.xx.xxx.xxx.zip" configuration file, rename the file to "SIMULATOR.zip".
Important: Make sure you can see the file extensions, to check that you don't have .zip extension twice. To see file extensions. Open the USB directory, click on Organize>Folder Options>View> and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types".
Note: Make sure the file and folder structure on the USB key is correct (see the illustration).
- The "SIMULATOR.zip" is the simulator configuration file.
- The "Haaskey.txt" is the service key.
- The "HaasUpdateData" folder is the software folder that has been unzipped.
Insert the USB service key to the Simulator