Jog the Z Axis to the bottom of travel.
Press [EMERGENCY STOP].
Remove the rocker arm assembly. Follow these steps:
- Remove the C-clip  from the clevis pin . Push the clevis pin to remove it.
- Disconnect the spring  from the striker block.
- Loosen the (4) screws  from the inside bearing block .
- Loosen the (4) screws  from the outside bearing block .
- Remove the rocker arm assembly from the machine.
- Do not remove the bottom half  of the inside bearing block.
- Remove the dowel pins from the bearing blocks.
Note: The illustration does not show the spindle and spindle motor.