Our 3-station pallet pool for the Haas VF-2 Series VMCs is perfect for high-volume production runs, or high-mix/low-volume machining. The pallets – 30" x 14.5" (762 x 368 mm) with T-slots – can be scheduled individually according to priority and sequencing requirements, allowing high-priority parts to be machined first or staged more often. Completed pallets are returned automatically to the holding location, or can be sequenced to a protected operator station for immediate unloading and re-loading.
NOTE: Requires a 30+1 or 50+1 side-mount tool changer. The Pallet Pool must be anchored for proper operation. Not available for field installation.
- Fully integrated solution for lights-out production
- Pallet size: 30" x 14.5" (762 x 368 mm) with T-slots
- 3+1 pallets: 1 machining location + 3 storage locations
- Easy-to-use scheduling interface in the Haas control
- Dedicated load/unload station