Our 6-station pallet pool for the UMC-1250/SS is perfect for high-volume production runs, or high-mix/low-volume machining. The pallets can be scheduled individually according to priority and sequencing requirements, allowing high-priority parts to be machined first or staged more often. Completed pallets are returned automatically to the holding location, or can be sequenced to a protected operator station for immediate unloading and re-loading.
NOTE: The Pallet Pool must be anchored for proper operation. Must be ordered with the machine.
- Fully integrated solution for lights-out production
- 6+1 pallets (6 storage locations + 1 machining station)
- Includes 50+1 Side-Mount Tool Changer
- Includes 95-gallon (360 liter) coolant tank
- 500 lb (227 kg) max payload per pallet (workpiece + workholding)
- 30" dia. x 24" tall (762 x 610 mm) work envelope
- Easy-to-use scheduling interface in the Haas control
- Dedicated load/unload station
- Must be ordered with the machine