Test Sensor Adjustment
1. Remove the tool from the spindle.
- The sensor should turn OFF and remain OFF.
2. Insert the tool in the spindle incorrectly, so that is a gap between the tool and spindle.
- The sensor should stay OFF.
3. Re-Insert the tool correctly.
- The sensor should turn ON.
Note: If any of these three tests are not met, readjust the switch until all three are satisfied.
Perform this sensor test using (2) other tool holders.
When the sensor adjustment is satisfied, torque the (2) 1/4-20 SHCS that hold the sensor block. Refer to HAAS Fastener Torque Specifications.