NGC software version 100.17.000.2041 has been released and is available for download from the Haas Portal. This release is for NGC Mill, Lathe and Simulators. For a complete list of corrections refer to the release notes on the Haas Portal >Service Tab> Documents and Software > Control Software > Next Generation Control > Mill, Lathe and Simulator Software.
- In previous versions the [F3] button on the lubrication page did not perform any action. This has been fixed in this release. (TP#24035)
- In software release 100.17.000.2040 the activation codes could not be entered from the activation page. This has been fixed in this released (TP#24059)
This software also includes 100.17.000.2040 and lower corrections and updates:
- In previous versions the tool release icon displayed on Lathes . This has been fixed in this release. (TP#19488)
- In previous versions a 115 Carousel Position Fault alarm could be generated on a machine with a Umbrella type tool changer after a clean install initialization. This has been fixed in this release. (TP#23272)
- Now in software load mode the control will check that the USB cable is connected to the Maincon in the correct location. (TP#22904) If the USB cable is not connected to the correct location you will get a message, see Fig 1.
- For machines and simulators with a Maincon PCB; verify the USB cable that goes to the SKIBF PCB is connected to J7 top port  , see Fig 2.
- For a Seco A62 simulators (this simulator has no Maincon PCB) the USB cable needs to be connected to correct USB port  , see Fig 3.