The Haas Desktop Mill is the ultimate training machine for schools and technical colleges. Powered by a full-function Haas CNC control housed in our portable simulator enclosure, the Desktop Mill is perfect for teaching the basic principles of programming and operating a CNC mill. Designed to cut plastics and machinable wax, it is also perfect for hobbyists and benchtop machinists.
CNC Pen Holder: Converts the Desktop Mill into a CNC plotter, for drawing, proofing toolpaths, and teaching CNC programming.
Available software package: High-Speed Machining, Haas Visual Programming System, User-Definable Macros, and Coordinate Rotation & Scaling.
- Portable design easily fits onto a desktop or rolling toolbox
- Powered by a full-function Haas control
- 15,000-rpm electric spindle
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- M130 Media Display M-code