The Haas Auto Door is available on the redesigned machines, reducing operator fatigue, and simplifying automation. The Auto Door opens the machine doors automatically via an M-code, or can open them manually via a button on the control pendant. This reduces operator fatigue during repetitive machining operations, and allows for unattended operation when used with a robotic loader or our optional APL. The doors close automatically at Cycle Start, and can be controlled via settings to open at the end of a cycle, or at an Optional Stop.
NOTE: Availability my vary by region. Not available in Europe, except with robot and APL installations.
- Improves machine ergonomics
- Reduces operator fatigue during repetitive machining operations
- Operates automatically via M-code, or manually via a button on the control pendant
- Allows for unattended operation when used in conjunction with a robotic loader or APL
- Closes automatically at Cycle Start, and can open automatically at cycle end or an Optional Stop