The long-bed ST models are available with dual Auto Doors, reducing operator fatigue, and simplifying automation. The Auto Doors open automatically via M-code, or can be opened manually via a button on the control pendant. This reduces operator fatigue during repetitive machining operations, and allows for unattended operation when used with a robotic loader. The doors close automatically at Cycle Start, and can be controlled via settings to open at the end of a cycle, or at an Optional Stop.
NOTE: Availability my vary by region. Not available in Europe, except with robot and APL installations.
- Improves machine ergonomics, and reduces operator fatigue
- Wide 60" (1524 mm) door opening
- Provides easy access for loading long parts
- Operates via M-code or manually
- Simplifies integration with robotic loaders
- Closes automatically at Cycle Start, and can open automatically at cycle end or an Optional Stop