1. Power on the machine.
2. Lift the RJH-C from the holster and verify that the screen turns on. Hang up the RJH-C and verify that the
screen turns off.
3. Lift the RJH-C from the holster and press [EDIT] on the control pendant. In Edit Mode, the RJH-C screen reads “RJH Inactive”. Press each button on the RJH-C unit and verify that each press produces a beep from the unit.
4. Press [HAND JOG] on the control pendant. Press the far right function button on the RJH-C to cycle through the menus, verifying that the “Set Work Offsets”, “Manual Jogging”, and “Set Tool Offsets” menus display properly.
5. In Manual Jog Mode, check the axis selector, shuttle jog knob, and pulse jog knob. Jog each axis using each knob and verify that axis motion occurs as commanded.
6. Turn the axis selector to the far right position. Command the flashlight on and off, making sure it operates as commanded.