Perform the following steps to reconnect the robot to the Haas machine.
- Remove the Normally Closed contactor P/N 61-0047A and Pendant E-stop extension cable P/N 33-8580 from the pendant E-Stop assembly.
- Connect cable  P/N 33-8570 to Main Transformer follow the labels to terminals 77 and 78, connect the ground loop terminal to chassis.
I/O PCB and Maincon PCB
Cable P/N 33-8561C has multiple connections:
- Connect the E-STOP terminal block connections to SIO PCB TB-1B (see diagram).
- Reinstall the JP1 jumper.
- Connect the Setup mode terminal block connections to SIO PCB TB-3B (see diagram).
- Connect the cable labeled P1 SIO to the SIO PCB at P1.
- Connect the RJ-45 cable  to Ethernet to USB adapter  (P/N 33-0636). Connect the USB connector end to the Maincon PCB J8 top port (see diagram). Add a ferrite filter 64-1252 to the USB adapter.
- Mount the 24VDC Power Supply to the left side of the control cabinet and plug into connector labled 24V PS on cable 33-8561C. Connect cable 33-1910A to the 24VDC Power Supply and plug into P3 on the PSUP PCB.
Note: If the machine has a Regen Vector Drive, unplug cable 33-0634 FILTER OV TO IOPCB P1 from P1 SIO and plug it into the connector FILTER OV FAULT. If the machine does not have a Regen Vector Drive, do not plug anything into the connector FILTER OV FAULT.
SKBIF to Remote Jog Handle
- Connect the RJ12 cable 33-8550C from the Remote E-stop box to cable 33-0713 and plug into the SKIBF PCB P9.
- Remove the jumpers JP2 and JP3 on the SKBIF from the horizontal position and replace them in the vertical position.
- Plug the RJH-XL cable into the cradle.
Warning: By not putting the jumpers in the vertical position, E-STOP functionality on the RJH-XL is disabled and the machine is considered unsafe. Jumpers MUST be inserted vertically.
Robot Electrical Box to Robot Control
- Connect the Robot Control Signal Cables  P/N 33-8590A to the Robot Electrical Interface Box. Add a ferrite filter 64-1252 to the RJ-45 cable.
- Connect the 230VAC Power Cable  P/N 33-8530 to the Robot Electrical Interface Box.
- Connect the fence door interlock cable  to the electrical interface box.